Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2023 6:02 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this all new month. Beatmatrix is coming at you tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Iona Fats

Iona Fats is new to the area & new to the dj realm but has been a true underground head no matter what area throughout the midwest & east coast so with her dipping her feet into the dj realm, we got a mix that she's proud of & after giving it a listen, we knew it was time!!! If you like all genres of techno, then this show will be up your alley!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 4:03 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump up this post...Bump it up...

It's the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is ready to go tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Thunder St. Clair
(Sub Merged)

It's that time of the year where it's time to catch up with Thunder St. Clair which is in birthday bliss! Thunder St. Clair is always ready to rock and with all the genres he has at his disposal, from bass, deep & dubstep, to house & techno, so who knows what he will play...You just know it will be TITE...so tune in & as always TURN IT Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 5:18 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump This Post forget the reeeeeest!!!

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Emplate
(Astrogator, Barabarian Empire)

It's that time of the year that where the head honcho of Beatmatrix features a mix for his Birthday tour so this year he decided that Emplate is always a treat to have a mix to feature on this show, so if you're a lover of DnB then this guy needs no further introductions...he just delivers every time. Drum n Bass lovers, this show will be up your alley! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:56 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump this post. forget the reeeeest....

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this all new month. Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Stout XTC

Coming off Stout's Birthday Tour, how could he not drop a mix to give you a taste of what he's got in store for being on opening duties for JKriv at this friday's Razor n Tape show at Crobar, so you know this head honcho will keep things house with some surprises along the way!!! If you love all forms of House, then this show will be right up your alley!!! Tune In, and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:50 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest...

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked and loaded tonight, with a guest mix locked and loaded from...

CRWD CTRL

It's been a bit since we've had Luke Jonathan aka CRWD CTRL on our show so it's time to catch up with him! CRWD CTRL hails from Massachusetts, but is holding it Down in Vermont these days. Luke is heavily influenced by House, Tech, Rare Grooves, Funk and 90's Classics so you think that you'd be ready to kick it with this Party Crusher?!? If not, you better get ready cause this show will be jumpin so tune in tonight and as always...TURN IT UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area on Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2023 5:38 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka, Locka Boooom....What was that....Bump The Post...

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked and loaded tonight, with a guest mix locked and loaded from...

Dre Morningstar
(Tarottracks)

It's been a number of years since we've had Dre Morningstar featured on our airwaves, so now is the time to catch up! Dre is a dj/producer who has played throughout the U.S. playing his style of melodic techno while injecting some exotic world sounds while he is producing tracks on his label Tarottracks. If you like some Techno and a lil experimental twists and turns within the journey of a set then this show just might be up your alley! Tune in and Turn It Up tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:42 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the reeeeeest....

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Garet D.

It's been a minute since we've had Garet D. featured on our show, so it's that time to catch up! Garet D. is a go to dj in this area, whether he's playing Ambient, Downtempo, House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 4:05 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boooooump!!!!

It's beginning of week & Beatmatrix is coming at you fast ending the month with this episode & Halloween special featuring a guest mix courtesy of...

Marc Lansley
(Cologne/Low Hanging Fruit/Drone Bob)

It's been a minute since with had Marc Lansley on our show! Marc has a passion electronic music of all kinds since the 90s, bringing his uniquely disheveled vision to industry by becoming one of Cologne's foremost underground DJs. By producing remixes has also lead Marc to team up with Okinawa 69's Shumi as DJ/production duo Truffle Shuffle, which in turn resulted in them co-founding their own label Low Hanging Fruit, which is distributed by Kompakt and sporting releases by artists like Camp Inc, Bryan Kessler, David Hasert to name a few. For all those who love Techno, this show is for you, so get ready to Tune In, & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:40 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump, Bump Bump It Up!!!

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked and loaded in an all new month tonight, with a featured guest mix making her debut on our show from...

Chaos Kitten

Chaos Kitten is a electronica enthusiast with humble beginnings in college radio back in 2006, has blossomed from house parties to raves. Chaos Kitten's music creates a dancefloor energy that's cute & captivating, so get ready to move your body! Tune in & Turn it UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 4:29 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump this post, forget the rest....

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked, loaded & ready to go tonight, with a guest mix locked and loaded from...

JFO aka Rookwood
(Headspace)

JFO is the head commander of the Headspace parties & continues to be on his grind between djing and playing throughout the midwest, along with throwing underground shows here & there, so you know this will be proper one!!! If you love Techno with some House elements then tune in tonight and don't forget to turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:16 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka, Locka...Boom!!! What was that? Boom the post...

Its the beginning of the week and Beatmatrix is locked, loaded & ready to go tonight, with a guest mix locked and loaded from...

Au Contraire

Au Contraire is the latest project from the creator behind DJ Self Help, to which I'm sure many locals around here in Ohio have caught him on a flier, playing out & watching him throw down on the decks over the past decade! With this moniker, Au Contraire melds heavily syncopated percussion rhythms with UK-inspired basslines & psychedelic flourishes to create lush melodic soundscapes that resonate in the clubs as much as they do in headphones, so you're in for a real treat! Tune in & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:35 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump The Post forget the reeeest....

Mike One
(Disfunktional)

Mike One is one third & head honcho of the monthly House event known as Disfunktional at Foundation Room at House of Blues in Downtown Cleveland, so it's time to catch up! You like all things House, then this show will be up your alley so, Tune In, & Turn It UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:45 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month & Beatmatrix is headed your way fast with a featured guest mix making their debut courtesy of...

Reggie Fields

Reggie Fields has been on his grind & playing out whenever he gets the chance to do so at plenty venues throughout the area & he's now also jumping into the studios gearing up his production work as well, so who knows where we'll be going with this mix, just know it will be proper! You like House, you like Tech?!? This show will be up your alley, so tune in & turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:03 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is heading your way fast! We have a guest mix tonight courtesy of...

DJ Brad Petty
(NPi Entertainment)

Our old friend (formerly known as Misterbradley P) has always been one the hardest working djs in this area, so if you're feeling a lil nostalgic for the Nitty Gritty parties from nightlife events past, Brad Petty has all kinds of tricks in his arsenal all musical genres to take you there and then some. Get ready to kick off this season from this tastemaker...Tune in & turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:53 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post, each & every tiiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is heading your way fast! We got a treat as I got Homework Guy to come in with me to announce that have a guest mix tonight courtesy of...

Graph
(UWS, Beatmatrix Alum)

It's been 12 years since we last had our long lost co host on this show and as promised if we get the show to 20 years on the airwaves that we'd get a guest mix to feature & we had to save it, until now! You're in for a real treat, so if you like all things Techno & House, then this show is for you!!!Tune in & turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 25, 2023 3:02 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump Bump.....

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is heading your way fast! We got a treat on this Christmas Edition of this show with a guest mix tonight courtesy of...

Donald Glaude

With Beatmatrix ending it's 20th year on the airwaves with a special gift for you listeners of this show over the years with this featured guest mix!

In case you're not familiar with Donald Glaude, Donald Glaude started his Dj journey in his hometown of Tacoma, Washington since 1992 with a pair of mismatched Turntables & a Radio Shack Mixer, where he learned & honed his mixing skills to which he started to play out in various clubs & warehouses around Tacoma & Seattle to where he caught the eye & became friends with an aspiring Dj known as Dan...later to become that Legendary Dj Dan! Dj Dan got Donald to play at Funky Tekno Tribe's parties in San Francisco to which he became a permanent resident of FTT & this is just the
beginning, as Donald's knack of working the crowd into a frenzy with his energy got him an underground following , & quickly became a favorite in the rave circuit playing alongside the likes of Dj Dan & Carl Cox among the soon to be many! Do Not Miss This Show! Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:06 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new year and Beatmatrix is heading your way fast!! Up on the decks tonight is the sounds of...

Jon Doe

It's been awhile since we've had Jon Doe in our studios! Jon Doe is one of those professional djs that plays simply....any and everything in the electronic music genre!!! We have no idea where he will start or end and he's got free range so we will all just have to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride....Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:32 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump it up!!!

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is coming your way fast with a guest mix courtesy of...

Garet D.

It's been a minute since we've had Garet D. featured on our show, so it's that time to catch up! Garet D. is a go to dj in this area, whether he's playing Ambient, Downtempo, House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 4:41 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week & Beatmatrix is just around the corner! Featured on our show tonight is a guest mix courtesy of...

Red Tailed Hawk Luna
(Dysfunktional)

It's been a couple of years since we've had Red Tailed Hawk Luna on our airwaves, so now is the time to catch up! Red Tailed Hawk is one third of Diskfunktional crew & a monthly of the same name that has made some serious waves throughout the midwest over the years and continues to stay on his grind! Red Tailed Hawk plays some serious house and techno throughout the midwest but is also known to throw a surprise here and there so who knows where he'll start and finish, just know that this will be proper! Tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post, each & every tiiiiime...

It's the beginning of the week, & Beatmatrix is just out the corner, now coming into 21 years on the airwaves! Up on the decks tonight featured a guest mix from...

Mathias 'Mega M' Rousseau

DJ Mathis ”Mega M.” Rousseau is born and raised in Chicago, where his love of house music began when he heard mixes on the radio in the mid 80’s. He has played in venues throughout the Chicago area from Zhou B. Art Center, Tumbao, Lokal, Output Lounge, El Tipico, The Celebrity Lounge, Gloria’s, The Keg, & The Candlelite. He has worked with over 30 well-known national as well as some internationally known House DJs’. He currently holds down two residencies at Sub-T Lounge & Zhou B. Art Center, so DJ Mathis “Mega M.” Rousseau brings energy, excitement & exuberance to every dance floor he plays on. You like House, then this episode will be up your alley, so tune in & turn it up!!!

Page 86 of 87