Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 17, 2021 11:10 am
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Ricky Spanish
(Unplanned)

It's been awhile since we've had a mix from Ricky Spanish on our airwaves. Spanish is usually up for playing events in N.E. Ohio no matter how big or small! You like House, Techno and party favorites to dance to?!? This show will be up your alley so tune in and turn it up!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon May 24, 2021 5:09 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Zachariah

It's been awhile since we've heard from Zachariah but now's the time to catch up musically to see what he's been up to!!! Zachariah is known for playing house whether its deep or vibey he'll get you up and moving!!! Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9 PM thru 11 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Sun May 30, 2021 2:29 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this start of the holiday season! Rounding out the end o the month, the home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Homework Guy
(Beatmatrix, Fresh Air Resources)

We're keeping it in house for this one and it's been a minute since we've got a mix from Homework Guy to groove to! If you like Drum n Bass then this will be up your alley!!! Tune In, & Turn It UP!!!

Last edited by stoutxtc on Mon May 30, 2022 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 07, 2021 4:04 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe in starting an new month, the home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Josh Quiet

It's been awhile since we've had Josh Quiet on the airwaves with a mix, so now is the time to catch up!!! If you like House & Techno then this will be up your alley!!! Tune In, & Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:54 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Alien G.

Alien G. has been around in the underground for years. Since Alien is known for many different genres under his belt for awhile now, but he's a junglist at heart, if you like drum n bass this show is up your alley!!! Tune In and Turn It UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:16 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Rookwood
(Headspace)

Rookwood continues on his grind between djing and playing throughout the midwest, this guy is busy & with the bday tour, we thought it's time to catch up!!! If you love Techno with some House elements then tune in tonight and don't forget to turn it up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:27 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Jason Lyman
(Quality)

Jason Lyman is a midwest fan favorite dj that used to live in Columbus with two decades plus of experience as "Lemon" Lyman! Jason has been a part of many events throughout the midwest from djing and promoting some legendary ones known as Basil and Quality! Jason has opened up for many worldwide dj/producers from the likes of Dj Dimitry of Deee Lite, Karl Almaria, Jonn Hawley, Demarkus Lewis, Chuck Love, Miguel Migs & Kaskade to name a few! Currently, living in Colorado Springs Jason enjoys cranking out mixes when he can so it's been a minute since we've featured a mix from him and since he has a unique way to blend of mixing house and techno in a set that truly is not only deep and soulful but is nothing more or less but Quality! Tune in and Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:50 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Justin Hartman
(Nite Moves)

In case you're new and aren't aware, just know that for a fact once Hartman gets on the decks with his versatile playing style in many different electronic genres we don't ever know what this guy will drop all we can say is that it will be BAD ASS....Tune in...and Turn it UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:47 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Emplate

(Astrogator, Barabarian Empire)

If you're a lover of DnB then this guy needs no introductions...he just delivers every time. Drum n Bass squad, this show will be up your alley! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:38 pm
 Post Post subject:

Smoov

Smoov is an OG avid partygoer that Djed back in the day and as life comes at you in many ways he put it aside for a bit. If you've ever had that itch for something that can't ever not be scratched, you never quite let it go and will always have a passion for it, especially when you still not only dj, you throw your hat into some production as well track wise. If you like Prog, Tech, House then this show might be just up your alley!!! Tune in and Turn It Up!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:26 pm
 Post Post subject:

Roobski

It's been a couple of years since we've had Alex Roob aka Roobski on our show, so now it's time to play catch up! Roobski has embraced the influences of house and techno to contribute to his own unique, upbeat, tech-house, bass, and foot shuffling sound in the Northeast Ohio area, plus with his own show on his twitch channel experimenting and blending genres to expand his musical arsenal, you are in for a real treat tonight! Tune In, and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2021 4:07 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month, we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Jed James
(MWF)

Jed James aka Paul Maul aka jj Rad is a painter, producer, Dj, sculptor, photographer & founding member of Midwest Fresh 2014-2019 in Columbus Ohio. James has been around in this underground culture living, dj and creating music in many places in the U.S. throughout the years, so this is beyond a real treat, especially for those who looooove techno from scratch! Tune in and Turn it WAAAAAAY UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:26 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month, we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

1 Auxy

It's been a number of years since we've got a guest mix from this Techno Commander...until now. 1 Auxy has always experimented with his sound, so if you love Techno and the Experimental Vibes, then tune in tonight cause this show will be up your alley!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2021 2:44 pm
 Post Post subject:

Jymmi James

(Need Music/Clean House)

Hailing from the Bay Area, this San Fran naive dj/producer brings the heat which his blend of heady/trippy house, techno, party west coast vibes. In listening to his production and dj sets, Jymmi has a familiar vibe that reminds us of some of the fine folks we have djing in Northern Ohio and we know he'll fit in around here just fine!!! Tune in and by all means, TURN IT UP!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Michael C

(Product One Music)

It's been awhile since we've at a mix from him so it's now that time we catch up with Michael C! This former Clevelander (now residing in Peru) has played in many areas Nationally and worldwide so you are store for a real treat!!! You like house, well then get ready to keep it locked, tune and turn it waaay up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:51 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Kosherkuts
(Beatmatrix Alum)

It's been awhile since we've had a Kosherkuts on the decks with a mix in a really longtime, since he's been hella busy & gone onward and upward playing resident dj in Downtown Cleveland venues and for the Cavaliers! Kosherkuts has never forgotten his underground roots, so when he's given the chance to flex on the decks so get ready and enjoy the ride!!! You like trap, breaks & party favorites this episode of the show will be up your alley, tune and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 06, 2021 6:08 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound in this all new month & holiday!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Matt Budd

It's been awhile since we've had Matt Budd on the decks with a mix, so now is the time to catch up!!! You like house on the progressive tip with some surprises along the way?!? This show will be just your style so, tune and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:29 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues in a new semester tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Sheepdog

Sheepdog is fellow September kid who's birthday is coming up & he's mostly known for his drum n bass stylings & turntablism skills so with Sheepdog you know that if this is up your alley, then get ready to groove! Tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:57 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka, Locka BOOOM!! What was that? Bump The Post...

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Tim Steelyard

It's that time to catch up with this Steelyard collector to see what he's been up to!!! If you like dub, reggae & bass sounds with an electronic twist, then this show will be up your alley!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:44 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump This Post, forget the rest...

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is staying safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Kai Loo

Kai Loo has made some major waves in N.E. Ohio over the years before he recently left the area for greener pastures. Adding producer in his arsenal along with djing, it doesn't matter if Kai Loo plays house or techno under his Lewper moniker, you know that it will be bad ass!! Tune In & Turn It Up!!!

Page 80 of 87