Calendar

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:15 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka, Locka Boom!!! What was that....bump the post...

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Jacob Bennett
(Sub Merged)

Jacob Bennett has always been on his grind and bumping plenty of events around Northern Ohio events with his blend of Bass Style that he's been dropping so You like Bass?!? This show is for you so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:54 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post, each and every tiiiiime....

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

LOLO
(LOLO Knows)

Lolo is an a Artist, DJ, Dancer, Entrepreneur, Network Owner & Executive Producer to the Friday Night Mix With LO, so she's diverse and always on the move. Stout's been on her show a number of times, so once Lolo decided to step on the decks to show what she's got with her dj skills, he knew there would be a time when Lolo knows she'll be more than ready....the time is now and that you will know this as well. Lolo has been making the rounds in the midwest with mixes and podcast, so get ready for this debut guest mix. Tune In and Turn It UP!!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:24 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka Boom!!! What was that? Aftershock...Bump The Post...

MM FM

MM FM is a helluva house dj bring us this guest mix from Tokyo so just wait and see what he's got in store for us with this mix tonight! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:41 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump The Post!!!

Christopher Eff

It's been awhile since we've had Christopher in the studios and with the current season we were happy to get a guest from him to be featured tonight! If you love house, this show will be for you so get ready to tune in...and Turn It Up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:24 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump it Up!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues this holiday season tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Tim Steelyard

It's been awhile since we've had Tim on and we thought it was time to catch up!!! If you like dub, reggae & bass sounds then you are in for a real treat!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:52 pm
 Post Post subject:

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues with a guest mix courtesy of...

Jimmy Beats
(Groovehaus, Modality, CMHA)

It's been awhile since we've had Jimmy Beats in our studio, so it's time to catch up! Jimmy has made some serious strides throughout Northern Ohio and has branched throughout the midwest and is always willing to serve up some serious House so get ready to tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:22 pm
 Post Post subject:

Schock Locka BOOOM!!!! Bump...

It's the beginning of the week and and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues with a guest mix courtesy of...

Huski
(Sub:Merged)

Huski is the tag duo moniker of Andrew Yohan & Thunder St. Clair!!! Both of these guys are highly talents with their solo sets, but with this tag set you're about to get another level!!! You like Techno? This show will be up your alley....Tune In and Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:47 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime....

It's the beginning of the week and hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Sheepdog

Sheepdog is mostly known for his drum n bass stylings & turntablism skills but Sheep loves some house music as well so tonight we're in for a reeeeal treat! Tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:30 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest.....

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Garet D.

Garet D. is a go to dj in this area, whether he's playing House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the rest....

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Mark Strauss

It's been quite a minute since we've had this dj/producer and family man on. Strauss tends to keep things low key but you know that it means that he's prolly on the grind and keeping a little bit under the radar of sorts so we decided that its been a minute and brought him to the studios for a live mix! A little house, a little techno... but he'll be keeping it weird...so can you handle that?!? Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:58 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump Bump It Up!!!

It's the beginning of the week in an all new month we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a special guest mix courtesy of...

Brenner
(Coma Coz/Headcleaner)

Brenner aka Coma Coz is a dj/producer in Columbus, Ohio who has made some serious waves nationally with his persona known as Coma Cuz! Brenner also has a monthly known as Headcleaner where Brenner allows this ego to take the helm of techno, spanning the depths of Techno, to which can best be described as an exploration of broken rhythms and fluidity so get ready to tune in, turn it up and of course dancing is always encouraged!!!
Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:06 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post forget the reeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week ending this month we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The Halloween home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Marc Lansley
(Cologne/Low Hanging Fruit/Drone Bob)

It's been a minute since we've had Marc Lansley on since he lives in our area. Marc has a passion electronic music of all kinds since the 90s, bringing his uniquely disheveled vision to industry by becoming one of Cologne's foremost underground DJs. By producing remixes has also lead Marc to team up with Okinawa 69's Shumi as DJ/production duo Truffle Shuffle, which in turn resulted in them co-founding their own label Low Hanging Fruit, which is distributed by Kompakt and sporting releases by artists like Camp Inc, Bryan Kessler, David Hasert to name a few so get ready to Tune In, & Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:44 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump This post!!!

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this all new month. The Halloween home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Jack Ruby

It's been a really long time that we've had anything from our old friend so if you like your Jungle and Drum and Bass ready to pound your speakers into submission then this the show for you! Tune in and turn it up tonight!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:19 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post each and every tiiiiime!!!!

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this all new month. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Stout XTC
(Beatmatrix, Groovehaus, Undrcurrent)

This head honcho is taking everything in stride during this time and has been working on mixes so guess what happens when you have a cancellation and no one else is ready....Stout got you!!! Stout continues to be on the grind, on the move between djing, podcasts, radio show!!! If you love all forms of House, then this show will be right up your alley!!! Tune In, and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:31 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump it up!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Emplate

There's not much else to say cause if you've been listening to this show for a number of years other than if you're a lover of drum n bass this show will be up your alley! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 7:01 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post, forget the reeeest!!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues in time starting off the holiday season tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

DJ Brad Petty
(NPi Entertainment)

Our old friend (formerly known as Misterbradley P) is still one the hardest working djs in this area even during this pandemic season, so if you're feeling a lil nostalgic for the Nitty Gritty parties from nightlife events past, Brad Petty has all kinds of tricks in his arsenal all musical genres to take you there and then some. Get ready to kick off this holiday right from this tastemaker...Tune in & turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:20 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Brandon Andrews
(Unclosed Music)

Brandon's quite the busy guy producing tracks and djing mixes along with balancing home life in general, especially during this time. You like Techno and Tech House? This show will be up your alley...so Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:24 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight starting off this new month with a guest mix courtesy of...

Caley
(Ultrawizardsword, Proton Radio)

We've had a guest mix from Caley before, so it's time to catch up with another on!!! Hailing from San Jose, California, Caley has shared the stage with 100's of Dj's and artists throughout his career over the last couple of decades and you can always check Caley out weekly over on Ultrawizardsword.net as he has some great ties within the Midwest! You like House, Techno and some spacey twists and turns along the way!!! This show is going to be a reeeeeal treat so tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:00 pm
 Post Post subject:

Slim Pknz

It's been awhile since we've had a mix from Slim, so now's the time to catch up!!! You like House and Techno? This mix will be right up your alley!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight the week of Christmas with a guest mix courtesy of...

Mike B. aka Class 6

It's been a really long time since we've had a mix from Class 6, so now's the time to catch up with him!!! You like Drum and Bass? This mix will be right up your alley!!!

Page 78 of 87