Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index

Calendar

Post new topic   Reply to topic LITH...2! | Matinee 2527 W. 25th | Sunday 9.28.08 *free*

Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Reviews (Completed Events)
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:35 am
 Post Post subject: LITH...2! | Matinee 2527 W. 25th | Sunday 9.28.08 *free*
Event: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:00 pm

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, I know that I said that this was a bad idea for me to do something on/near my birthday after doing it last year but quite a few of you asked and an opportunity opened up so I couldn't resist doing this....

Celebration of all things Libra I proudly bring you...

Libra's In House...2!!!!!

This year, I'm keeping it local & bringin it to the edge!!! Some of the players for this year includes.....

Shag E(Koala Tea/Team Sanchez)
Still Life vs. Robtronix vs. BRENTED? WTF?!? (Poobas, Subliminal Funk/Koala Tea)
and
Stoutman & The Budd Wonder(aka Stout XTC vs Matt Budd: Beatmatrix Crew/CMHA)
special guests include Dwreck, Rob D and much more!

This event is Free! And starts at 9PM!!! Its 'Sunday Funday' twisted up to the next level!!!!

The Matinee
2527 W. 25th St
(less than a mile south of West Side Market 'W 25th & Lorain')
9P- 2:30A

Drinks at this place are so affordable....and we're STILL providing drink specials...more on that to come!

Fuck Work!!!

So, who wants to come out & play?!?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted by: pepper spray Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Grammar Nazi
Posted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:43 am
 Post Post subject:

even though work is quitting me...i can't lose my severance. fuck this being on sunday cuz i'm on VACA til then. assholes.

Posted by: (216)BASS Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Afterhours Champion
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:41 pm
 Post Post subject:

STIFFY!!!!!!!!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:59 pm
 Post Post subject:

So does this mean you're thinking about coming Stiffy?!? As long as you're not working Monday morning...
Wink

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Posted by: Greg Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 VIP Line Jumper
Posted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:54 pm
 Post Post subject:

Being a Libra, I heartily support this endeavor. Tut tut.

Posted by: pepper spray Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Grammar Nazi
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:05 am
 Post Post subject:

i have to work monday morning. therefore assholes. move the party to pittsburgh and i'm there.

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:12 am
 Post Post subject:

You'll be lucky if you see me in Pitty to party on the 10th let alone move a party so you can go...but we'll drunk dial you during shenanigans!

Posted by: SheriffKevin Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 VIP Line Jumper
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:25 am
 Post Post subject:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! holy god its gonna be a ROUGH 4 days! can't wait!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:36 pm
 Post Post subject:

Its gonna be a rough two weeks starting tonight! Buckle up for safety kids cause this is going to be one long n wild ride!!!
Twisted Evil

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:37 am
 Post Post subject:

Less than 5 days remain....

Posted by: Derek Carney Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 I<3CNL
Posted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:59 am
 Post Post subject:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:54 pm
 Post Post subject:

OOOh Wheeeee!!!! There's a special guest on the horizon...and when you find out you'll all be like WTF?!? Here's a hint...Its not who you think it might be, though there's a super slight chance he might come anyway...

Start guessing...
Wink

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:46 pm
 Post Post subject:

Ok, now that its confirmed making a special guest appearance for LITH 2 will be the one & only...

Oliver Hacke

Bio goes like this...

Oliver Hacke is one of Germans young techno producers who where not socialized by Detroit. His music is oriented on Europeans like Vogel and Isoleé rather than on the early Detroit masters. And if a young producer already hits the top 50 with his 5th release, it some kind of sensation. We are talking about ‘Polar’ released on Traum Schallplatten. In his productions he combines traditional with New School / Dsp Production techniques, always looking at the clubbers needs. So its not a surprise that he is being called ‘Wunderkind from Düsseldorf’.

And all that even though he just started to get into music in 1998. His releases on Background, Traum and Trapez along with his ‘Vegetable Orchester Remix” release on Karmarouge, embed Olivers wide ranged production style which he also reflects during his DJ sets. As an experienced dj his repertoire reaches from “clickish three- dimensional micro-house” to “straight-up contemporary techno” and merges his various faccets to an individual style. A DJ who is able to fill a techno floor as likely as a house floor with a mixture out of very danceable electronic music.

Oliver Hacke has alredy appeared on Trapez, Traum, Background, Eleganz and Karmarouge.

So now you know...we got Breaks, Drum n Bass, Hipster, House & Techno!
I've said it once & now I'll say it again...

FUCK WORK!!!!

Rave horn says *BEHRRRRRR* I'll see you there!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:15 am
 Post Post subject:

Its party time tonight peeps! Here are the drink specials...

$1.50 PBR Tall boys
$2.50 All Well Drinks
$3.00 All Stoli Drinks including Bombs(limited edition...while supplies last)
$3.00 Long Islands

All this plus great music to boot! Get ready people...cause I am!
Wink

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:43 pm
 Post Post subject:

Here are the timeslots for tonight...

Rob D- 9:00-9:30

Angelo- 9:30-10:00

Shag E- 10:00-11:00

Still Life vs Robtronix vs Brented- 11:00-12:30

Oliver Hacke 12:30- 1:30

Stout XTC vs Matt Budd vs Dwreck 1:30-Close

See You All Tonight!

Posted by: Derek Carney Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 I<3CNL
Posted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:22 pm
 Post Post subject:

stoutxtc wrote:
Ok, now that its confirmed making a special guest appearance for LITH 2 will be the one & only...

Oliver Hacke

Bio goes like this...

Oliver Hacke is one of Germans young techno producers who where not socialized by Detroit. His music is oriented on Europeans like Vogel and Isoleé rather than on the early Detroit masters. And if a young producer already hits the top 50 with his 5th release, it some kind of sensation. We are talking about ‘Polar’ released on Traum Schallplatten. In his productions he combines traditional with New School / Dsp Production techniques, always looking at the clubbers needs. So its not a surprise that he is being called ‘Wunderkind from Düsseldorf’.

And all that even though he just started to get into music in 1998. His releases on Background, Traum and Trapez along with his ‘Vegetable Orchester Remix” release on Karmarouge, embed Olivers wide ranged production style which he also reflects during his DJ sets. As an experienced dj his repertoire reaches from “clickish three- dimensional micro-house” to “straight-up contemporary techno” and merges his various faccets to an individual style. A DJ who is able to fill a techno floor as likely as a house floor with a mixture out of very danceable electronic music.

Oliver Hacke has alredy appeared on Trapez, Traum, Background, Eleganz and Karmarouge.

So now you know...we got Breaks, Drum n Bass, hipster, House & Techno!
I've said it once & now I'll say it again...

FUCK WORK!!!!

Rave horn says *BEHRRRRRR* I'll see you there!

WTF?!?!?!?!

I'm speechless.

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:28 am
 Post Post subject:

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry for Hurricane Stout guys...there's been a lot that I've been dealing with and a lot of that was misdirected frustration.

I'd like to thank all those who were involved with the positivity of the night...Budd, Derek, Brent, Tronix, Shag E you guys are my boys!

Thanks to Jason, Cara, Jesse, Toddy, D.Surr, Garry, Dommie, Dreas and all the well wishers who stopped down to rock out my birthday!

A special thanks to Rob D & Mikey for having me at the Matinee!!!

Til next time,
Cool Cool Cool

Posted by: pjsupremex Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Mnml Scarf Wearer
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:25 am
 Post Post subject:

who the F(*&%*k took my needles?

Posted by: Naps Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Mix Librarian
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:46 am
 Post Post subject:

stoutxtc wrote:
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

Sorry for Hurricane Stout guys...there's been a lot that I've been dealing with and a lot of that was misdirected frustration.

I'd like to thank all those who were involved with the positivity of the night...Budd, Derek, Brent, Tronix, Shag E you guys are my boys!

Thanks to Jason, Cara, Jesse, Toddy, D.Surr, Garry, Dommie, Dreas and all the well wishers who stopped down to rock out my birthday!

A special thanks to Rob D & Mikey for having me at the Matinee!!!

Til next time,
Cool Cool Cool

Twisted Evil

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:36 am
 Post Post subject:

Uhm....yeah.....

Page 1 of 1