Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 85, 86, 87  Next
Cleveland Nightlife Forum Index : Events
View previous topic : View next topic
Posted by: stoutxtc Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
 Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:27 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump the post, forget the reeeest!!!

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this all new month. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Stout XTC

(Beatmatrix, Groovehaus, Undrcurrent)

This head honcho is taking ahold of the realms in a post birthday tour style so you know Stout's got you!!! Stout continues to be on the grind, on the move between djing, podcasts, radio show, along with several industry jobs, so you know that he's hella busy!!! If you love all forms of House, then this show will be right up your alley!!! Tune In, and Turn It Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:
http://www.wruw.org

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:14 pm
 Post Post subject:

What's this strange bump the post post post post....

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Hesohi
(Lovethang Boomin System)

Hesohi is a fan favorite dj/producer/musician in this area, regardless of what had he has on, whether he's playing some new jams he picked up or playing something new from scratch, all you need know is that it will every bit as live & on the fly as ever. If you live house & techno, this show will be up your alley. Tune In, and Turn It Up!!!

Catch the Beat Matrix on 91.1FM WRUW in the Cleveland area Mondays from 9:00 PM thru 11:00 PM EST, stream live on your mobile devices via Tune In app or listen to the live stream on the internet at:

Last edited by stoutxtc on Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:53 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka Boom!!! What was that...bump the post...

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Garet D.

Garet D. is that go to dj in this area, delivering consistent quality opening sets whether he's playing House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it will be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:40 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump Bump Bump This Post!!

Jon Doe

Jon Doe is one of those professional djs that plays simply....any and everything in the electronic music genre!!! We have no idea where he will start or end, so when he's got free range so we will all just have to sit back, relax and enjoy the ride....Tune in and Turn it Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:23 pm
 Post Post subject:

You make me bump my post...each and every tiiiime!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Jacob Bennett
(Sub Merged)

Jacob Bennett has always been on his grind and bumping plenty of events around Northern Ohio events with his blend of Bass Style that he's been dropping so You like Bass?!? This show is for you so tune in and TURN IT UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:58 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka Locka....BOOM!!! What was that...bump the post

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Thunder St. Clair

(Sub Merged)

Thunder St. Clair is always ready to rock and with all the genres he has at his disposal, from bass, deep & dubstep, to house & techno, so who knows what he will play...You just know it will be TITE...so tune in and make sure you Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 3:34 pm
 Post Post subject:

Game...Blouses....Post This...

Logan Boggs
(Unplanned)

It's been a few years since we've had Logan Boggs on our show, so it's time to catch up!! This guy continues to remain quite busy these days and he has quite a number of treats up his sleeve in this guest mix!! You like House? Tech?!? This show will be definitely up your alley, so tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:52 pm
 Post Post subject:

Bump...Bump Bump Bump it up!!!

It's the beginning of the week and and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues with a guest mix courtesy of...

Jimmy Beats

(Groovehaus, Modality, CMHA)

It's been a minute since we've heard from Jimmy Beats, so it's time to catch up! Jimmy continues to stay on his grind throughout Northern Ohio and has both some serious House & Hip Hop in his arsenal sooooo get ready to get Housed!!! Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:03 pm
 Post Post subject:

Buuuuuuuuuuuump!!!

It's the beginning of the week and and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues with a guest mix courtesy of...

Trevor Lamont

(Derby Soul, Grand Reserve)

Trevor Lamont, is hailing from Louisville, KY & has played in many parts of North America from Baltimore. Detroit, Cleveland, Philadelphia, New York, Las Vegas, Miami & parts of Canada for the past 30 years. Trevor, is known for love of jazzy, sexy, deep, underground house music, combined with his smooth, layered mixing skills that has gotten Trevor playing alongside Derrick Carter, DJ Dan, Josh Wink, King Britt, Dubtribe, Onionz, Johnny Fiasco to name a few. Currently Trevor maintains a steady schedule of clubs dates and work with his production crew, Grand Reserve & has a weekly radio show called Sound Therapy on Tuesdays from 2:00-4:00 PM EST on WOXO 97.1 FM. This show is for you so, Tune in and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:00 pm
 Post Post subject:

Boom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and and we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. This home edition episode of Beatmatrix with a Double Header!!! Not one but two guest mixes...the first hour's guest mix is courtesy of...

Trevor Lamont

For some reason, last week's show was cut off for some reason, so with people wanting to check out this midwest House soldier, after many inquiries we decided to re air this guest mix!! The second hour's guest mix is courtesy of...

Chris Pulse

Chris Pulse is one of the OG, Dj/Producer in the area that continues to play out when and where he can, whether it's with original tracks, dj mixes, or live performances in the realms of House & Techno soooooo you will have a jam packed episode with this show, so by all means Tune in, & Turn it waaaaay up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:53 pm
 Post Post subject:

Booom!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Syn

Syn is an avid clubgoer that's been on his grind Djing & making a major splash left and right daily up on his Twitch channel in this last year! If you like Techno, Tech-House & House, this show is up your alley so Tune In, & Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:17 pm
 Post Post subject:

Christmas Time is here!!!

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Joseph

It's been a longtime since we've had a mix from Joseph so it's time to catch up with this veteran!!! Joseph is quite the selector between house, techno with a few surprises between here to keep the party jumping and since he lives overseas, you're in for a real treat...Tune In & Turn it Waaay Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:52 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix for the last week of another unforgettable year courtesy of...

DJ Know1
(The Nod Factor/Fat Beats)

DJ Know1 is one of those djs that stays busy, so now is the time for that annual guest mix to see what he's been up to!! DJ Know1 has been on his grind holding weeklies at residencies in venues in both Cleveland, Columbus as well as NYC and though he's well known in the Hip Hop community and has opened up for the likes of The Roots, Slum Village, KRS One, Ghostface Killah, Aesop Rock and Prince Paul. Although Know1 is known for Hip Hop, he knows a lil somethin somethin about House, so you know this mix is definitely going to be proper!!! Tune In and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:58 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week, in an all new month, we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this time. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with the first guest mix of the year courtesy of...

Garet D.

Garet D. is a go to dj in this area, whether he's playing House, Tech House, Progressive and whatever in between, we know that it well be proper! Tune in and turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:51 pm
 Post Post subject:

Joey Flowz

This veteran and semi retired dj is quite well known throughout the east coast, as well as Northern Ohio at this point so it's time to catch up!! Joey is a junglist at heart but has been also known to play other genres from time to time so regardless of where he goes tonight, just Tune in and Turn It UP!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 24, 2022 6:47 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week & we hope that everyone is still doing good and keeping safe during this all new month. The home edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Stout XTC

This head honcho is keepin things in house, so you know that Stout continues to be on the grind, on the move between djing, podcasts, radio show, along with several industry jobs, so you know that he's hella busy!!! If you love all forms of House, then this show will be right up your alley!!! Tune In, and Turn It Up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:57 pm
 Post Post subject:

Shocka, Locka Boooom!!!

It's the beginning of the week, rounding out this month & we hope that you're keeping safe and sound!!! The home edition of Beatmatrix is just around the corner with a guest mix courtesy of....

DSurr
(Barbaric Empire)

It's been a lil bit since we've heard from DSurr, so now is the time to catch up! Between producing tracks and playing mixes here & there these days, you're in for a treat, especially if dnb is up your alley. Get ready to be broken into submission tonight with his drum n bass stylings. Tune in and don't forget to turn it up!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:26 pm
 Post Post subject:

It's the beginning of the week and in an all new month, we hope that everyone is doing well and staying safe and sound!!! The Home Edition of Beatmatrix continues tonight with a guest mix courtesy of...

Mark Roscoe
(Rubber City Promotions, CMHA, New Ascension, Contrive)

Mark Roscoe has been bangin house for years now in Northern Ohio as well as promoting events and producing!! With this being said, Mark has a number of things to pull from his arsenal and how to keep the party jumping so what will he bring with this new mix? Tune in and turn it up!!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2022 6:15 pm
 Post Post subject:

Freakuency

Freakuency is a go to guy for all things techno on the decks, so with this guest mix it's time to catch up and see what he has planned for us!!! If you like techno then this show will be up your alley so get ready to tune in and turn it up!!

Housin' Yo' Ass
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:26 am
 Post Post subject:

Yaumbit

(Bassdrive)

It's been a number of years since we've had a guest mix from Yaumbit, as life tends to get in the way from time to time and he had to put his decks on the shelf for a minute....until now! So, along with this guest mix and he'll be playing live this Friday at BSide for Habitat event, it's about to be on! This veteran dj that has played around Midwest & West Coast for many years and had a weekly radio show on Bassdrive, so you know that you're in for a reeeeeal treat amirite?!? If you love Drum n Bass, this show will be up your alley and then some so tune in and Turn IT UP!!!

Page 81 of 87